Hello and welcome to awoofdata in this tutorial I will be showing us HOW TO CHECK DATA BALANCE on MTN 9MOBILE GLO ETISALAT AIRTEL SPECTRANET SMILE NTEL INTERC .To some, how to check data balance is the easiest thing to do due to the fact that you will get a message on how to check your data balance immediately you purchase data from the network of your choice here in Nigeria but to some it is still the hardest thing to do, that is why awoofdata is bringing you the code and method on how to check your data balance on all networks in Nigeria so you don’t get caught on aware when your data finish.
MTN is the biggest, the widest in terms of coverage and the most used network in Nigeria. A lot of people use MTN to surf the internet and a lot find it difficult to check their MTN data balance.
To check data balance on your MTN line, text 2 to 131 or from your phone dial *559#
If you have an active bundle, it will be showing in megabytes for instance if you have 2GB worth of data, it will be shown as 2000MB and if you don’t have data, it will show “sorry you don’t have any data bundle balance”
To buy click here
9mobile which used to be known as Etisalat also has some large number of internet users who use 9mobile to access the internet. 9mobile network is quite fast when it comes to internet surfing though it depends on location.
To check data balance on your Etisalat or 9mobile line, simply dial *228#
Once you get that “you have 0MB on your screen after you dialed the code, it means you are out of data and you need to buy before you can access the internet again.
To buy click here
GLO is a Nigeria owned service provider who boasts of being the grand master of internet data in Nigeria. Below is the simple step on how to check your data balance on glo
To check data balance Text the word info to 127 or text status to 777
Airtel is an Indian owned company in Nigeria, they have some quite number of loyal customers below is the step by step process on how to check your data balance on Airtel
Dial *141*712*03 or *123*10# or *141*11*0#
In addition is how to check data balance of Spectrant, smile, ntel and InterC. These are internet service providers in Nigeria as well though they are not as popular as mtn, glo 9mobile and Airtel due to the fact that they don’t cover the whole of Nigeria in terms of network coverage and most of their sim cards are not compatible with most of the phones we use, their data plan prices are quite high as their targets are those who use a lot of data, they are mostly used by corporate organizations and heavy data users. Anyway, without wasting your time let’s dive in
Spectranet is an Internet service provider in Nigeria and it was the first internet service provider that offered 4G LTE in Nigeria.
There are two methods on how to check data balance on Spectranet.
- Visit Spectranet official site
- Make sure your system or phone is connected to your Spectranet internet device via wireless or with cable.
- visit https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng.
- Enter your ID and Password (The one given to you by Spectranet
- Once you log in, you will see your dashboard, scroll down till you see “Spectranet data balance, it will be shown in this format: 20:456:48 (GB: MB: KB). This simply means that you have 20GB, 456MB, 48KB data available.
- The second method is calling Spectranet customer support on 07002345678, tell them you want to check data balance they will ask for your login details to enable them to log into your dashboard. Or you can walk into any of their office or outlet with your login details and ask them to run a sim..
Smile just like Spectranet is an internet service provider that offers 4G LTE internet network in Nigeria.
There are two methods on how to check data balance on smile network.
- Make sure your system or phone is connected to your Smile internet device via wireless or with cable.
- Visit www.smile.com.ng
- Enter your username and Password (The one given to you via email by smile).
- Once you log in, at the top you will see my account, click on it and a page containing your data balance will open. There you can see you smile data balance and you can set and manage your usage limit.
- Alternatively, you can call the customer support to help you check data balance on your sim, they will ask for your log in details which they will use to access your dashboard or you can work into any of their offices and get them to check it for you.
InterC is a recently launched internet service provider. I don’t know about how to check data balance on their network. But they said it can be done on their web platform, I haven’t personally tried it. Also, they said, their customers get notified of their data consumption when they’ve used their data above 60%.
In my opinion, Call their customer support on 07000InterC or visit any of their offices anytime you want to check data balance.
Ntel is a 4G LTE internet provider and was launched in 2016 and has gained momentum for their sincerity with their unlimited plan. It is my favorite network due to the fact that the network is super-fast. You can stream the whole day without worrying about data finishing once you are on their unlimited plan. Their plans are quite affordable; it is the network I can confidently recommend for organizations and individuals who use a lot of internet and the good thing about ntel is you can unlock your other existing internet devices e.g mifi and router and make make them compatible with ntel network. Unfortunately, Ntel is only available in Abuja Lagos and Porthacourt.
To know more about ntel, click here
How to check your data balance on NTEL
It used to be through www.myntel.com.ng but the site has been down for long
- Make sure your system or phone is connected to your NTEL internet device via wireless or with cable.
- Visit www.myntel.com.ng
- It won’t ask for username and password but if it does, Enter your ntel phone number as username and your Password (The one given to you via email by NTEL).
- Once you log in, at the top you will see my account, click on it and click on “my data balance”
So the available option is by going to their office or by calling their customer support to check it for you.
Although they send email about one’s data usage once one has used above 50% of one’s data.
Conclusion: Don’t always wait till you can’t browse before you start thinking of how to check data balance. Always have a summary of data bundle you have left on your phone or modem so you don’t get caught on aware at the middle of something crucial. This is why awoofdata is here, we are always online to attend to your cheap internet data request. All you have to do is place and order here or chat the admin.